Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to www.dirtbikesaction.com Forum!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and FOC.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2011 KTM 300 EXC For SALE!!!!!
Topic Started: 2 Aug 2011, 23:51 (1,273 Views)
Ken 81
Member Avatar
Enduro
2011 model KTM 1yr old for 14.8k full cash 15.3k for reloan or trade in seldom ride brand new model now is 16.8k with coe ard 20k which you save 5k and those hard parts along.millage 1300 only it come with d six day hard parts which i had a 2010 six day model before this bike,The bike view will be on 08.08.2011 at DW,trade in are welcome depend what bike...Min Down payment 3.5k Cal me 91081293
I can say this bike never fail me he have go through every trail and enduro race with me, he perform well,fast,and d magic button works well....
Posted Image

Whichever hardcore Enduro event is coming up, the 300 EXC is the right choice! An all-round optimized light-weight bike with an incredibly powerful torque that is easy to control at all times. The special highlight: the electric starter, supplied as standard. The perfect asset when racing or on the hardest of cross-country tours...
Edited by Ken 81, 3 Aug 2011, 08:12.
Despite the vast improvements in the field of automobile safety,one simple
component that talented car,bike engineers & designers can do nothing abt-the Nut behind the steering wheel or the Rider!!!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bikes For Sale · Next Topic »
Add Reply